- Published on
- Austin Miller
Notification Rules give users the flexibility to be alerted via different channels when configured conditions are met. With Notification Rules you can configure:
- Time based conditions to match
- Time between notification channels
- Repeat notification cycles
Example - Phone Notifications After Business Hours
Consider the following real-world example:
- A user would like to be notified via Slack during business hours and have this cycle repeat up to 2 more times, until acknowledged.
- During any other time (ex: while sleeping), they should be notified via SMS, then 1 minute later receive a voice notification. This cycle should repeat up to 2 more times, until acknowledged.
To configure notification rules:
- Create a router of type Notification Rules. Use the following as the notification rule code:
- Click your name in the upper left-hand corner.
- Double click the Notification Rules section.
- Select the notification rules you’d like to use.
- Click Save.