- Published on
PagerTree Stakeholder Notifications
- Austin Miller
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree now officially supports stakeholder notifications! With stakeholder notifications it’s easy to keep executives, product managers, or other individuals informed of the status of ongoing incidents.
Stakeholder Notification Features:
- Notify any user in your PagerTree account
- Notify any email address
- Customize incident events that trigger stakeholder notifications (created/acknowledged/resolved/dropped)
Configuring Stakeholder Notifications is easy!
- Enable Advanced Mode
- From the action button, click the Create Stakeholder button.
- Provide the following:
- Name - The name of the Stakeholders (ex: “Business Executives”)
- Users - Any users that are a part of Stakeholder group
- Emails - Any email addresses to be notified that are not users
- Assigned - Fired when an alert is assigned to a team
- Acknowledged - Fired when an alert is acknowledged
- Resolved - Fired when an alert is resolved
- Dropped - Fired when an alert is dropped
- Click Save button.
- Navigate to the team page you would like to edit.
- Double click the area next to Stakeholders.
- Select the Stakeholders that should be attached to all alerts coming into this team.
- Click the Save button.