Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree now officially supports schedule rotations! A long awaited feature and requested by many customers, with schedule rotations it’s now easier than ever to schedule a list (or “rotation”) of people for full coverage support.
Schedule rotations are available on our Pro and Elite pricing plans and are technically a subset of our “recurring schedules” feature. If you don’t already have an account, sign up for a free-trial now.
Schedule Rotation Features:
- Easily schedule a list of users that should “rotate” through the calendar
- Select a custom frequency for the rotation
- Easily edit/clone/delete an entire rotation
Easy to Setup
Configuring rotations is easy!
- Navigate to the team page you would like to configure a rotation for.
- On the calendar, use the cross hairs to select a date range for the length of the initial event.
- Configure the event:
- Enable the rotation flag.
- Select the users that should be a part of the rotation.
- Edit the Rotate Every section, to be the length of your event
- Click Save
Voila! Just like that you have a “rotating” schedule.
Easy to Change
In the future if you ever need to update, clone, or delete the rotation:
- Double click any of the rotation events.
- Select Series.
- Select the action you would like to perform.
- Modify any of the attributes. (This could be layer, rotation order, frequency, ect.)
- Click Save button.