Public Team Calendars
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree has added support for public calendars! Public calendars allow you to share a team’s on-call calendar with the rest of the world.
By default, all calendars are private, so to make use of this feature you must enable it.
Steps to Enable a Public Calendar
- Navigate to the Team Page you would like to share the schedule for
- On the right hand side, next to the calendar, click the Options tab
- On the options tab, toggle the Enable switch for the Public Calendar setting
There’s a bounty of options to set including:
- Password Protect? - Should this calendar require a password to access it?
- Show User Emails? - Should we display user emails?
- Show User Phones? - Should we display user phones?
- Special Message - Show a special message at the top of the calendar?
- and many more…
For details check out public calendar documentation.
Start taking advantage of this feature today!