Our APEX Ping integration allows you to send alerts from APEX Ping into PagerTree. This guide assumes you already have both a PagerTree and APEX Ping account set up.
- Click the team you wish to add the integration to.
- On the team page, click the “Integrations” tab.
- On the “Integrations” tab, click the “+ Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration,
- Select the Integration Type to APEX Ping
- Select an appropriate urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the team member the incident will be created by (example: manager or team lead)
- Select the team this incident will be assigned to
- Click “Create”
In APEX Ping
- On the Alerts Page click “Add Alert +”
- In the Add Alert box
- Select “Webhook”
- Paste the PagerTree WebHook URL you copied
- Select the APEX Ping check you would like to apply this to
- Configure the parameters that are appropriate to fire this alert
You have successfully completed the APEX Ping Integration. Now when APEX Ping creates an alert, PagerTree will create an incident and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com