Email Integration Guide
|Logo||Company||Estimated Time||Functionality||Vendor Docs|
The Email integration is one-way, meaning:
- When an email is received, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to create an email integration PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 1 minute. We assume that you already have a PagerTree account setup.
- From the action button, click the “Create Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration.
- Select the Type to Email
- Select an appropriate Urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the Team this alert will be assigned to
- Click Save
- Copy the Endpoint URL
- In any email client, compose a new email
- In the email, enter in the following:
- To - Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied
- Subject - Something descriptive
- Body - Some more details on the issue
- Click Send —
You have successfully completed the Email Integration. Now when the email address receives and email, PagerTree will create an alert and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com