Healthchecks.io Integration Guide
|Logo||Company||Estimated Time||Functionality||Vendor Docs|
|Monkey See Monkey Do SIA||3 minutes||One-Way||view|
Healthchecks triggers user defined alerts by monitoring cronjob checks. PagerTree acts as the dispatcher for these alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules. PagerTree notifies them via email, sms, voice, and/or push notifications until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
The Healthchecks integration is one-way, meaning:
- When a check is down in Healthchecks, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When a check comes back up in Healthchecks, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Healthchecks into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 3 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Healthchecks account setup.
- From the action button, click the “Create Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration.
- Select the Type to Healthchecks
- Select an appropriate Urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the Team this alert will be assigned to
- Click Save
- Copy the Endpoint URL
- From the navigation menu, Click Integrations
- On the Integrations Page find the PagerTree row and click “Add Integration”
- On the Add PagerTree Integration Page
- Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied in the URL field
- Click “Save Integration”
You have successfully completed the Healthchecks Integration. Now when Healthchecks creates an alert, PagerTree will create an alert and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org