Hyperping Integration Guide
Hyperping provides uptime monitoring for websites and APIs.
Hyperping triggers alerts by monitoring website & API uptime. PagerTree acts as the dispatcher for these alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules. PagerTree notifies them via email, sms, voice, and/or push notifications until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
The Hyperping integration is one-way, meaning:
- When a
check.downevent is received from a Hyperping monitor, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When a
check.upevent is received from a Hyperping monitor, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Hyperping into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Hyperping account setup.
- From the action button, click the “Create Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration.
- Select the Type to Hyperping
- Select an appropriate Urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the Team this alert will be assigned to
- Click Save
- Copy the Endpoint URL
- In the upper left hand corner project select, Select the appropriate project.
- In the navigation menu on the left click the Project Settings link.
- In the Webhook input box, Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied.
- Click “Save Changes”
You have successfully completed the Hyperping Integration. Now when a Hyperping monitor is down, PagerTree will create an alert and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org