JotForm Integration Guide
JotForm helps users create online forms for generating leads, distributing surveys, collecting payments and more.
How JotForm users benefit from PagerTree
JotForm hosts forms that are submitted by users. PagerTree acts as the dispatcher for these submissions, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules. PagerTree notifies them via email, sms, voice, and/or push notifications until the incident is acknowledged or closed.
Functionality of Integration
The JotForm integration is one-way, meaning:
- When a form is submitted in JotForm, an incident is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send form submission from JotForm into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and JotForm account setup. We will also assume that you know how to create a form, if not please see JotForm’s documentation here.
- Click the team you wish to add the integration to.
- On the team page, click the “Integrations” tab.
- On the “Integrations” tab, click the “+ Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration,
- Select the Integration Type to JotForm
- Select an appropriate urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the team member the incident will be created by (example: manager or team lead)
- Select the team this incident will be assigned to
- Click “Create”
- Copy the WebHook URL
- Dashboard -> Select Desired Form -> Edit Form
- On the Settings Tab -> Integrations
- Search “webhook” in the search box
- Click the “WebHooks” box
- Paste the PagerTree WebHook URL you copied for the box under “Add Webhook”
- Click “Complete Integration” button
- Click “Finish” button
- On the Publish Tab -> Quick Share
- Click the Open in new tab to test your integration
You have successfully completed the JotForm Integration. Now when this form is submitted in JotForm, PagerTree will create an incident and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org