JotForm Integration Guide
JotForm helps users create online forms for generating leads, distributing surveys, collecting payments and more.
JotForm hosts forms that are submitted by users. PagerTree acts as the dispatcher for these submissions, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules. PagerTree notifies them via email, sms, voice, and/or push notifications until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
The JotForm integration is one-way, meaning:
- When a form is submitted in JotForm, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send form submission from JotForm into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and JotForm account setup. We will also assume that you know how to create a form, if not please see JotForm’s documentation here.
- From the action button, click the “Create Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration.
- Select the Type to JotForm
- Select an appropriate Urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the Team this alert will be assigned to
- Click Save
- Copy the Endpoint URL
- Dashboard -> Select Desired Form -> Edit Form
- On the Settings Tab -> Integrations
- Search “webhook” in the search box
- Click the “WebHooks” box
- Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the box under “Add Webhook”
- Click “Complete Integration” button
- Click “Finish” button
- On the Publish Tab -> Quick Share
- Click the Open in new tab to test your integration
You have successfully completed the JotForm Integration. Now when this form is submitted in JotForm, PagerTree will create an alert and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com