Our Pingdom integration allows you to send alerts from Pingdom into PagerTree. This guide assumes you already have both a PagerTree and Pingdom account set up and that you have created at least 1 Pingdom check. If you need more information on how to create a new Pingdom check please see Pingdom’s documentation.
- Click the team you wish to add the integration to.
- On the team page, click the “Integrations” tab.
- On the “Integrations” tab, click the “+ Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration,
- Select the Integration Type to Pingdom
- Select an appropriate urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the team member the incident will be created by (example: manager or team lead)
- Select the team this incident will be assigned to
- Click “Create”
- Click Menu -> Integrations -> Integrations
- On the Integrations Page click “Add Integration”
- In the Add Alert box
- Select Type “Webhook”
- Name the integration appropriately (ex: PagerTree Integration)
- Paste the PagerTree WebHook URL you copied for URL
- Ensure the Active checkbox is checked
- Navigate to a check and click “Edit”
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Edit Check” dialog and ensure the integration checkbox next to your new integration is checked
You have successfully completed the Pingdom Integration. Now when Pingdom creates an alert, PagerTree will create an incident and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org