Typeform Integration Guide
Typeform helps users build beautiful, engaging, and conversational online forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages.
Typeform hosts forms that are submitted by users. PagerTree acts as the dispatcher for these submissions, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules. PagerTree notifies them via email, sms, voice, and/or push notifications until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
The Typeform integration is one-way, meaning:
- When a form is submitted in Typeform, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send form submission from Typeform into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Typeform account setup. We will also assume that you know how to create a form, if not please see Typeform’s documentation here.
- From the action button, click the “Create Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration.
- Select the Type to Typeform
- Select an appropriate Urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the Team this alert will be assigned to
- Click Save
- Copy the Endpoint URL
- Dashboard -> Select Desired Form
- On the Configure Tab -> Webhooks tab
- Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the box under “Destination URL”
- Click On/Off Toggle at the bottom of the page to enable the webhook.
- Click “Save Changes button
- Click “View my typeform” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen
You have successfully completed the Typeform Integration. Now when this form is submitted in Typeform, PagerTree will create an alert and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org