Create An Integration
- In the left hand navigation menu, next to Integrations, click the ”+” button to open the create integration form.
- Supply the following information
- Name - A descriptive name
- Type - The integration type. See all possible integrations.
- Urgency - The urgency of the incident when created by this integration.
- Destination Team - The destination team incidents will be assigned to when created by this integration.
- Click Create button.
Update An Integration
- Navigate to the integration page you would like to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Modify some data (e.g. the urgency)
- Click the Save button.
Delete An Integration
- Navigate to the Integrations page.
- Click the trashcan button next to the integration you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button to confirm you would actually like to delete this integration.
Enable or Disable An Integration
- Navigate to the integration page you would like to enable or disable.
- Toggle the Enabled switch.
- Navigate to the integration page you would like to see the logs of.
- On the right hand side, click any log ID.
- Check the Content section for the JSON of what was received.
- body - This is what your application sent.
- status - Is the response code PagerTree sent back
If you have any questions setting up an integration, make sure to check the logs to make sure PagerTree is actually receiving data from your third-party application. If PagerTree is receiving data, double check that you followed the documentation correctly. If you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we’ll help you with setting up your integration.
Live Call Routing
Live Call Routing is a feature that can route incoming calls to a user that is on-call for a specific team. Live Call Routing is only available in our Elite pricing plan and can be configured using our Twilio Integration.