Stakeholders are groups of people who have interest in alerts, but might not necessarily need to be in an on-call rotation. Stakeholders could be executives, product managers, or anyone who might be impacted by an alert in question.
Create A Stakeholder
- Enable Advanced Mode
- From the action button, click the Create Stakeholder button.
- Provide the following:
- Name - The name of the Stakeholders (ex: “Business Executives”)
- Users - Any users that are a part of Stakeholder group
- Emails - Any email addresses to be notified that are not users
- Assigned - Fired when an alert is assigned to a team
- Acknowledged - Fired when an alert is acknowledged
- Resolved - Fired when an alert is resolved
- Dropped - Fired when an alert is dropped
- Click Save button.
Update A Stakeholder
- Navigate to the stakeholder page you would like to edit.
- Next to any of the fields double click to edit or just toggle the swtich.
Delete A Stakeholder
- Navigate to the Stakeholders page.
- Click the trashcan button next to the stakeholder you wish to delete.
- Click the Yes button to confirm you would actually like to delete this stakeholder.
Stakeholders can be added to alerts by attaching them to teams or routers.