Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Does your app bypass do not disturb?
- Yes, please see the documentation on how to configure this feature.
- What countries do you support?
- Check out our country support page. If your country not supported, or you would like feature support in your country contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a supported country request.
- Are SMS & Voice notifications really unlimited?
- There is no pre-set limit on SMS & Voice notifications. However, international SMS & Voice notifications can be expensive, especially in some parts of the world. PagerTree reserves the right to charge overage fees for abnormal or unreasonable usage. Please see the notification limits page for full details.
- What if I need to cancel?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time on from within the PagerTree application on the settings page.
- Will you delete my data?
- Yes, upon request we will delete your data. Accounts with inactive subscriptions will automatically be deleted after 90 days. Please reach out to our customer support team if you would like to make a data deletion request. Please make sure to specify your account name.
- Do you support invoicing?
Yes, only for annual commitments. Please reach out to our customer support team if you would like to pay annually by invoice. Please provide:
- Company Name
- Person(s) who should be on the attention line
- Purchase Order (PO) Number
- Bill To Address
- Ship To Address
- Number of Users
- Desired Plan Name
- Email(s) of where to submit the request
- What security has PagerTree implemented regarding my data?
- Please see our security page for full details.