The only realtime platform on the market
An on-call and alert management solution to keep services always on.
Simple is Better
PagerTree streamlines the on-call process by making it easy to schedule rotations, route incoming incidents, and alert the right team members every time.
“The tool works really well for us and is a critical part of our support processes.”
The world's top brands use PagerTree
How PagerTree Works
Centralize alerts and notify the right people at the right time.
Rest easy knowing that your data is safe with PagerTree.
Want to see more? Check out the security page for full details.
PagerTree is focused on a simple and easy-to-use UI design that's easy to integrate and operate.
Enterprise grade encryption keeps your data safe. SSL (HTTPS) over the wire and AES-256 for data at rest.
Run in a high availability (HA) configuration across multiple data centers guarantee uninterrupted service.
- Easily create on-call schedules with our drag-n-drop scheduler. For more complex scenarios, make use of our recurring schedules to repeat events.
- Provide your primary on-call with backup support. Define configurable escalation layers and policies to notify users of an incident until it can be acknowledged.
- Get reliable notifications on every device. PagerTree offers email, SMS, voice, and push notifications so that everyone can receive alerts via the channel that suits them best.
- Get in-depth reports and analytics on how your team is performing. Learn what you are doing right and where you could improve.
- Keep using the tools you already know and love. PagerTree has many simple, ready-to-use, integrations complete with setup guides.
- Are you an Android or iPhone user? PagerTree has an app for that. Like using your tablet or desktop better? No worries, PagerTree works on Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge too.
Live Call Routing
- Route incoming phone calls to your teams using the same on-call schedules to distribute the load.
- Quickly alerting you entire team of an important event is easy using PagerTree's broadcast functionality.
Made for Tech
Enable your teams to do more
Seamless integrations that work with your stack. Releasing new integrations every week.