Comment on page
In this quick start guide, we’ll cover the basic setup of your PagerTree account, with the goal of getting you setup in the shortest amount of time.
PagerTree Quick Start Video (v4)
PagerTree consists of several major objects:
Each Team has an on-call schedule and escalation policy.
Team on-call schedule and escalation policy.
Alert escalation process.
User's General Settings
- 2.Click the New User button in the top right corner.Create User Button
- 3.Follow the instructions on the New User form:
- Name - Full Name (Required)
- Email - Work Email (Required)
- Roles - Roles this user should have in this PagerTree account.
- Team - Team this user should be a member of.Create User Form
- 4.Click Create button.
If successful, you should now be directed to the newly created user page. A notice at the top of the page will inform you either:
- Created - The user was successfully created.
- Invited - The user was successfully invited (this user is already part of another PagerTree account).
In each case, the created or invited user will receive an email with directions on how to login.
User Invite Email
- 2.Click the New Integration button in the top right corner.Create Integration Button
- 3.Click the integration logo of the tool you are trying to integrate. If you do not see your tool select the email or webhook integration.Create Integration Logo
- 4.Follow the instructions on the New Integration form:
- Name - A memorable name for this integration (Required).
- Urgency - An appropriate urgency for alerts coming through this integration (Required).
- Destination - The team alerts should be assigned to for alerts created by this integration (Required).Create Integration Form
- 5.Click Create.
If successful, you should now be directed to the newly created integration page.
Successfully created integration.
As the last steps you will need to: