Learn how maintenance windows make it easy to suppress alerts from integrations during specific times.
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree now officially supports maintenance windows! Long overdue (technically from our 2019 roadmap), with maintenance windows it’s now easier than ever to suppress alerts from integrations during specific time periods.
Maintenance Windows are available on our Pro and Elite pricing plans. If you don’t already have an account, sign up for a free-trial now.
- Easily set a start/end date & time for when alerts should be suppressed
- Specify all or specific integrations the maintenance window affects
- Easily enable/disable/delete the maintenance window when complete
A maintenance window can be quickly created via an integration page.
- 1.Click the Maintenance Window dropdown (top right actions).
- 2.Select the duration the maintenance window should span.
- 3.The maintenance window will be created and you will be redirected to the integration page.