On-call Schedule Rotations
Learn how schedule rotations make it easy to rotate a list of users that need to go on-call for 24/7 support.
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree now officially supports schedule rotations! A long awaited feature and requested by many customers, with schedule rotations it’s now easier than ever to schedule a list (or “rotation”) of people for full coverage support.
Schedule rotations are available on our Pro and Elite pricing plans and are technically a subset of our “recurring schedules” feature. If you don’t already have an account, sign up for a free-trial now.
Schedule Rotation Features:
- Easily schedule a list of users that should “rotate” through the calendar
- Select a custom frequency for the rotation
- Easily edit/clone/delete an entire rotation
Configuring rotations is easy!
- 1.On the calendar, use the cross hairs to select a date range for the length of the initial event.
- 2.Configure the event:
- 1.Select multiple users for the rotation.
- 2.Check the repeat flag
- 3.Check the rotation flag
- 4.Drag and drop the user to change the order of the rotation
Voila! Just like that you have a “rotating” schedule.
In the future if you ever need to update, clone, or delete the rotation:
- 1.Double click any of the rotation events.
- 2.Click the Pencil Icon.
- 3.Click All Events (in this series)
- 4.Modify any of the attributes. (This could be layer, rotation order, frequency, ect.)
- 5.Click Save button.
Last modified 4mo ago