Comment on page
PagerTree Forms Integration
Host a publicly available form where customers or associates can input alerts outside the PagerTree ecosystem!
Today, we are excited to announce a new integration - PagerTree Forms!
PagerTree Forms are simple (PagerTree hosted) forms that can be made public so your customers can quickly create an alert outside the PagerTree ecosystem.
PagerTree Forms also support custom CNAMES so you can host them on your own domain (ex: https://support.example.com). The CNAME option is secured via HTTPS using self signed Let’s Encrypt certificates.
- 1.From the integrations page, click the “Create Integration” button.
- 2.Find the Form Integration, then click the logo.
- 3.On the new integration form, fill in the integration details.
- 4.Click Create
- 1.In Chrome or Firefox, paste the CNAME URL into the browser URL bar.
There’s a bounty of options to set including:
- Title - What appears in tab title of the browser
- Header - Custom form header
- Instructions - Custom instructions
- Footer Text & Link - Custom link back to your site
- Custom CNAMES - Link your own subdomain with self signed certificates
- … and many more
This integration was really fun to build and I hope you can take full advantage of this feature today!