Public Team Calendars
Share a team’s on-call calendar with the rest of the world!
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree has added support for public calendars! Public calendars allow you to share a team’s on-call calendar with the rest of the world.
Public Calendars are available on our Pro and Elite pricing plans. If you don’t already have an account, sign up for a free-trial now.
By default, all calendars are private, so to make use of this feature you must enable it.
- 1.Navigate to the Team Page you would like to share the schedule for.
- 2.In the top information box, click the globe icon.
- 3.Click confirm.
- 4.Click your new public team calendar link.
There’s a bounty of options to set including:
- Password Protect? - Should this calendar require a password to access it?
- Show User Emails? - Should we display user emails?
- Show User Phones? - Should we display user phones?
- Special Message - Show a special message at the top of the calendar?
- and many more…
Start taking advantage of this feature today!