Create a PagerTree hosted form using our Form Integration. Great for allowing customers to enter alerts on a public page.
- When a form is submitted, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to create a form integration in PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 1 minute. We assume that you already have a PagerTree account setup.
You have successfully completed the Form Integration. You can now test the integration.
Test the Integration
- 1.In Chrome or Firefox, paste the CNAME URL in the location bar and click Enter. (Please note: the first rendering of this page might be slow, this is because PagerTree is self signing certificates to make this a secure connection. Subsequent renders will be faster).
- 2.In the form, enter the details requested.
- 3.Click Submit.
If everything was configured correctly, you should now see a new alert in PagerTree.
The form integration has the ability to require (or not require) specific fields. Below is the list of options described in detail.
PagerTree Form (with annotations)
You can configure a CNAME for your form so it can be hosted under your own domain (https://support.example.com).
- 1.Create a CNAME record of your choice pointing to forms.pagertree.com (ex: support.example.com -> forms.pagertree.com). Consult your DNS provider’s documentation for specific instructions on creating CNAME records.
- 1.Navigate to the edit integration page.
- 2.In the CNAMEs section, add your CNAME (ex: support.example.com)Add the CNAME.
- 3.Click Update.
- 4.From the integration page, copy the CNAME URL.Copy the CNAME URL.
- 5.Paste the URL in the location bar of a browser you are not signed into (ex: you can use incognito mode).