Connect your Grafana alerts to PagerTree.
Grafana triggers user defined alerts by monitoring time series metrics.
- When an alert is triggered (
'alerting'state) in Grafana, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When the alert is resolved (
'ok'state) in Grafana, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Grafana into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 10 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree account and Grafana setup.
- 1.Click Menu -> Alerting -> Notification ChannelsNavigate to Notification Channels.
- 2.Click the ”+ New Channel” buttonClick the New Channel button.
- 3.On the New Channel Form
- 1.Name - An appropriate Name (example: PagerTree Webhook)
- 2.Type -
- 3.Send on all alerts -
- 4.Include image -
- 5.URL - Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied
- 6.Http Method -
- 4.Click the Save buttonGrafana PagerTree Channel Configuration
- 1.Click Menu -> Dashboards -> HomeNavigate to your dashboard home.
- 2.Click -> Home then select the dashboard that has a metric you would like to alert on.Select a dashboard.
- 3.Click the component you would like to add the alert to
- 1.Click “Edit”Click the "Edit" tab.
- 2.Click the Alert Tab
- 3.Click the “Create Alert” buttonClick the "Create Alert" button.
- 4.Configure the appropriate parameters under Alert Config
- 5.Click the Notifications Tab
- 1.Ensure Send to has the PagerTree Webhook channel selectedConfigure the Alert to send to the PagerTree Webhook.
- 4.Click the Save Icon at the top of the page to save the dashboardClick the "Save" icon.
You have successfully completed the Grafana Integration.