Comment on page
Connect your Typeform form submissions to PagerTree.
Typeform hosts forms that are submitted by users.
- When a form is submitted in Typeform, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send form submission from Typeform into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Typeform account setup. We will also assume that you know how to create a form, if not please see Typeform’s documentation here.
- 1.Dashboard -> Select Desired FormSelect your desired form
- 2.On the Configure Tab -> Webhooks tab
- 1.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the box under “Destination URL”
- 2.Click On/Off Toggle at the bottom of the page to enable the webhook.
- 3.Click “Save Changes buttonConfigure the PagerTree Endpoint URL
- 4.Click “View my typeform” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen
You have successfully completed the Typeform Integration.