Connect your New Relic alerts to PagerTree.
New Relic creates alerts.
- When an incident is created (
event_type == "INCIDENT_OPEN" || (event_type == "INCIDENT" && current_state == "open") || (state == "CREATED" || state == "ACTIVATED")) in New Relic, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When an incident is acknowledged (
event_type == "INCIDENT_ACKNOWLEDGED" || (event_type == "INCIDENT" && current_state == "acknowledged")) in New Relic, an alert is acknowledged in PagerTree automatically.
- When an incident is resolved (
event_type == "INCIDENT_RESOLVED" || (event_type == "INCIDENT" && current_state == "closed") || state == "CLOSED") in New Relic, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from New Relic into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and New Relic account setup.
- 1.Navigate to Alerts & AI -> Destinations -> WebhookNavigate to Alerts & AI -> Destinations -> Webhook
- 2.In the Add a destination form
- 1.Webhook Name - PagerTree
- 2.Endpoint URL - Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied
- 3.Click Save DestinationNew Relic PagerTree Configuration
- 1.Navigate to Alerts & AI -> Alert conditions (Policies) -> Notification Settings.Navigate to Alerts & AI -> Alert conditions (Policies) -> Notification Settings
- 2.Click "Create workflow" button.
- 3.Click "Webhook"In the new workflow, click Webhook.
- 4.In the Edit notification message form
- 1.Name - PagerTree
- 2.Destination - PagerTree (this is the Webhook destination you created above)
- 3.Payload Template - Use the default.
- 4.Click "Save Message"Configure the PagerTree Notification
- 5.Click the "..." ellipses on the right to change the "Notify when.."
Select when to notify.
- 1.Select only activated, acknowledged, and closed.
You have successfully completed the New Relic Integration.