Connect your Healthchecks alerts to PagerTree.
Healthchecks triggers user defined alerts by monitoring cronjob checks.
- When a check is down in Healthchecks, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When a check comes back up in Healthchecks, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Healthchecks into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 3 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Healthchecks account setup.
- 1.From the navigation menu, Click Integrations.Naviage to Integrations
- 2.On the Integrations Page find the PagerTree row and click “Add Integration”.In Healthchecks, add the PagerTree integration.
- 3.On the Add PagerTree Integration Page
Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL and click Save Integration.
- 1.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied in the URL field.
- 2.Click “Save Integration”.
You have successfully completed the Healthchecks Integration.