Comment on page
Connect your StatusCake alerts to PagerTree.
StatusCake triggers user defined alerts by monitoring websites.
- When a test alert status is Down (
Status == 'Down') in StatusCake, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When a test alert status is Up (
Status == 'Up') in StatusCake, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from StatusCake into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and StatusCake account setup.
- 1.Click Menu -> Alerting -> Contact Groups -> New Contact Group
- 2.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the Webhook URL
- 3.Ensure the Webhook Method is POST
- 4.Click “Save Now” buttonStatusCake PagerTree Contact Group
- 1.Click Menu -> Monitoring -> Uptime . New Uptime test
- 2.On the Test Page
- 1.Enter the Required Details as applicable to your situation
- 2.Select the Contact Groups you created previously (e.g. “PagerTree”)
- 3.Click "Create test" buttonConnect the PagerTree contact group to the StatusCake test.
You have successfully completed the StatusCake Integration.