Comment on page
Connect your Uptime monitors to PagerTree.
Uptime triggers user defined alerts by monitoring websites.
- When a check is Down (
type == 'alert_raised') in Uptime, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When a check is Up (
type == 'alert_cleared') in Uptime, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Uptime into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Uptime account setup.
- 1.Click Notifications -> Integrations from the navigation bar.Add an Integration Profile
- 2.In the upper right hand corner, click Add Integration Profile
- 1.Select the Provider Type - Custom Postback URL (Webhook)
- 2.Name - Name the Integration Profile (e.g. “PagerTree”)
- 3.Assign to Contacts - Default
- 4.URL - Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the Endpoint URL
- 5.Click “Save” buttonUptime PagerTree Integration Profile
You have successfully completed the Uptime Integration.