Connect your Jira Server issues to PagerTree.
Jira Server creates issues.
- When an issue in Jira Server is created, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send issues from Jira Server into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Jira Server account/server setup.
- 1.Navigate to the Jira administration console under the main menu: Jira Software -> Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Webhooks. If you know your server url, webhooks can be found at the following path:
<Jira Server URL>/plugins/servlet/webhooksIn Jira, navigate to WebHooks.
- 2.In the upper right hand corner, click the Create a Webhook button.
- 3.On the create webhook form, fill out the following:
- 1.Name - An appropriate name (ex: “PagerTree Webhook Listener”)
- 2.Url – Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied earlier
- 3.Issue Related events
- 1.Check Issue CreatedJira PagerTree Webhook Configuration
- 4.Click “Save” button.
You have successfully completed the Jira Server Integration.