Connect your UptimeRobot monitors to PagerTree.
UptimeRobot triggers user defined alerts by monitoring websites.
- When a monitor is Down (
alertTypeFriendlyName == 'Down') in UptimeRobot, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When a monitor is Up (
alertTypeFriendlyName == 'Up') in UptimeRobot, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from UptimeRobot into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and UptimeRobot account setup.
For this integration, the Endpoint URL should end with "/g?"
- 2.On the right hand side, under the Alert Contacts section, click the Add Alert Contact button.My Settings -> Alert Contacts -> Add Alert Contact
- 3.On the New Alert Contact Form
- 1.Alert Contact Type - Webhook
- 2.Friendly Name - Name the Contact (e.g. “PagerTree Webhook”)
- 3.URL to Notify - Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the Endpoint URL
- 4.Enabled notifications for - Up & down events
- 5.Click “Create Alert Contact” buttonUptimeRobot PagerTree Alert Contact Configuration
- 4.From the left hand monitors menu, select the monitor you wish to forward to PagerTree and click EditEdit monitors that need to send PagerTree alerts.
- 5.On the Edit Monitor Form
- 1.Under the Select “Alert Contacts To Notify” section, ensure the PagerTree contact is checked
- 2.Click the Save Changes buttonAdd PagerTree as an alert contact on the monitor.
You have successfully completed the UptimeRobot Integration.