Connect your Microsoft Team channels to PagerTree.
Microsoft Teams is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.
Messages are sent to Microsoft Teams channels, making sure the right channels are notified of alerts.
- When an alert in PagerTree is opened/acknowledged/resolved/dropped, PagerTree will post a message to a channel of your choice.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from PagerTree into Microsoft Teams channel. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Microsoft Teams account setup.
- 1.In the left hand menu bar, Click Apps.
- 2.In the Apps search bar, type webhooks.
- 3.Click Incoming Webhook.Click "Incoming Webhook" integration.
- 4.Click the Add to a team button.Click "Add to a team" button.
- 5.Select a channel, then click ‘Setup a connector’ button.Select a Channel and click "Set up a connector" button.
- 6.On the Incoming Webhook configuration page:
- 1.Provide the name PagerTree.
- 3.Click the Create button.Microsoft Teams PagerTree Webhook Integration
- 7.Copy the generated URL:
- 1.Click the Copy button next to the generated URL.Copy the Microsoft Teams URL.
- 2.Using your keyboard, use Ctrl + C to copy the URL.
- 3.Click the Ok button to close the dialog.Click OK.
- 8.Click Done.Click Done.
- 2.In the New integration form:
- 1.Name - Input a friendly name
- 2.URL - Paste the Microsoft Teams URL you copied earlier.
- 3.Events - Select the events you would like to get notified of.Paste the Microsoft Teams URL into PagerTree.
- 3.Click Create.
You have successfully completed the Microsoft Teams Integration.