Connect your Microsoft Team channels to PagerTree.
Messages are sent to Microsoft Teams channels, making sure the right channels are notified of alerts.
- When an alert in PagerTree is opened/acknowledged/resolved/dropped, PagerTree will post a message to a channel of your choice.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from PagerTree into Microsoft Teams channel. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Microsoft Teams account setup.
- 1.In the left hand menu bar, Click Apps.
- 2.In the Apps search bar, type webhooks.
- 3.Click Incoming Webhook.Click "Incoming Webhook" integration.
- 4.Click the Add to a team button.Click "Add to a team" button.
- 5.Select a channel, then click ‘Setup a connector’ button.Select a Channel and click "Set up a connector" button.
- 6.On the Incoming Webhook configuration page:
- 7.Copy the generated URL:
- 1.Click the Copy button next to the generated URL.Copy the Microsoft Teams URL.
- 2.Using your keyboard, use Ctrl + C to copy the URL.
- 3.Click the Ok button to close the dialog.Click OK.
- 8.Click Done.Click Done.
- 2.In the New integration form:
- 1.Name - Input a friendly name
- 2.URL - Paste the Microsoft Teams URL you copied earlier.
- 3.Events - Select the events you would like to get notified of.Paste the Microsoft Teams URL into PagerTree.
- 3.Click Create.
You have successfully completed the Microsoft Teams Integration.