Comment on page
Connect your Stackdriver alerts to PagerTree.
Stackdriver aggregates metrics, logs, and events from infrastructure, giving developers and operators a rich set of observable signals that speed root-cause analysis and reduce mean time to resolution (MTTR).
Stackdriver triggers alerts when monitoring policies are breached.
- When an alert is Open (
incident.state == 'open') in Stackdriver, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When an alert is Closed (
incident.state == 'closed') in Stackdriver, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Stackdriver into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Stackdriver account setup.
- 1.From the top navigation menu click [Workspace Name] -> Workspace Settings.Navigate to Workspace settings.
- 2.From the Settings Page
- 1.Select Notifications -> Webhooks.
- 2.Click the Add Webhook button.Click the add webhook button.
- 1.Endpoint URL - Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied earlier
- 2.Webhook Name - Name the webhook appropriately (e.g. “PagerTree Webhook”)
- 3.Click Test Connection
- 4.Click SaveStackdriver PagerTree Webhook Configuration
- 3.From the left navigation menu click Alerting -> Create a PolicyCreate an alerting policy.
- 1.Conditions - Select conditions for when this alerting policy will be breached
- 2.Notifications - Select the type Webhook and then select the PagerTree Webhook we created earlier.
- 3.Name this policy - Give an appropriate name (e.g. PagerTree Alerting Policy)
- 4.Click Save Policy.Set the notification policy to notify the PagerTree webhook.
You have successfully completed the Stackdriver Integration.