Connect your Cronitor alerts to PagerTree.
Cronitor is a web-based tracking application that monitors, alerts, and analyzes scheduled computer processes. The application informs its users when their computer processes do not run on time, take too long to run, and gets completed too quickly.
Cronitor triggers user defined alerts when monitors fail.
- When a check is failing in Cronitor, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When a check comes back to a passing state in Cronitor, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Cronitor into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Cronitor account setup.
- 1.Navigate to Settings -> Alerts.Navigate to Settings -> Alerts
- 2.Click Edit on the Default notification list.Edit the default notification list.
- 3.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied into Webhook Endpoints.Cronitor PagerTree Webhook Configuration
- 4.Click Save Notification List.
You have successfully completed the Cronitor Integration.