Comment on page
Connect your JotForm forms to PagerTree.
JotForm hosts forms that are submitted by users.
- When a form is submitted in JotForm, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send form submission from JotForm into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and JotForm account setup. We will also assume that you know how to create a form, if not please see JotForm’s documentation here.
- 1.Dashboard -> Select Desired Form -> Edit FormSelect the desired JotForm.
- 2.On the Settings Tab -> Integrations
- 1.Search “webhook” in the search box
- 2.Click the “WebHooks” boxClick the webhook integration.
- 3.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the box under “Add Webhook”
- 4.Click “Complete Integration” buttonAdd the PagerTree Endpoint URL.
- 5.Click “Finish” buttonClick Finish.
You have successfully completed the JotForm Integration.