Comment on page
Connect your Pingdom monitors to PagerTree.
Pingdom triggers user defined alerts by monitoring website uptime, downtime, and performance.
- When an check is down (
previous_state == "UP" && current_state == "DOWN") in Pingdom, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When an check is up (
previous_state == "DOWN" && current_state == "UP") in Pingdom, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Pingdom into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Pingdom account setup. It is also assumed you have created at least 1 Pingdom check. If you need more information on how to create a new Pingdom check, please see Pingdom’s documentation.
- 1.Click Menu -> Integrations -> Integrations.Navigate to Menu -> Integrations -> Integrations
- 2.On the Integrations Page click “Add Integration”.Click the add integration button.
- 3.In the Add Alert box
- 1.Select Type “Webhook”
- 2.Name the integration appropriately (ex: PagerTree Integration)
- 3.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for URL
- 4.Ensure the Active checkbox is checked
- 5.Click “Save integration”Pingdom PagerTree Integration Configuration
- 4.Navigate to a check and click “Edit”.
- 5.Scroll to the bottom of the “Edit Check” dialog
- 1.Ensure the integration checkbox next to your new integration is checked.
- 2.Click “Modify check”.Connect checks to PagerTree.
You have successfully completed the Pingdom Integration.