Connect your Auvik alerts to PagerTree.
Auvik triggers user defined alerts by monitoring network devices.
- When an alert is triggered (
'Triggered'state) in Auvik, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When an alert is resolved (
'Cleared'state) in Auvik, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Auvik into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Auvik account setup.
- 1.From the navigation menu Click Menu -> Integrations.
- 2.On the Integrations Page click “Add Integration” button.Click the add integration button.
- 3.Select the Webhook as the integration type.Select webhook as the integration type.
- 4.In the Add Webhook Integration box:
- 1.Title your integration (ex: “PagerTree”)
- 2.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for the Webhook URL.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL as the Webhook URL.
- 5.Click “Save”.
- 1.From the navigation menu Click Menu -> Manage Alerts -> Notification Channels.
- 2.On the Notification Channels Page click “Add Notification Channel” button.Click the add notification channel button.
- 3.In the Add Notification Channel box
- 1.Name your notification channel (ex: “PagerTree”)
- 2.Contact Method (1) - Webhook
- 3.Contact Method (2) - PagerTree (what you titled your integration in step 4.1 above)Auvik PagerTree Notification Channel
- 4.Click “Save”.
In this example we’ll show you how to create a new alert type for demo purposes, the important idea is to associate the notification channel with an alert.
- 1.From the navigation menu Click Menu -> Manage Alerts -> Alerts.
- 2.On the Alerts Page click “Add Alert” button.Click the add alert button
- 3.Select the Collector as the alert type.Select Collector as the alert type.
- 4.In the Add Collector Alert box fill in basic information, below is important information:
- 1.Trigger Condition
- 1.Condition - Auvik collector connection status
- 2.is - equal to
- 3.Value - Connected
- 2.Notification Channels
- 1.Select From Existing Channels
- 2.Add PagerTree (Webhook) as a notification channel
- 3.Email Frequency - ImmediatelyAuvik Collector Alert PagerTree Configuration
- 5.Click “Save”
After clicking save you should immediately get an alert in PagerTree from Auvik. If you receive more than one, you have received one per Auvik Site.
You have successfully completed the Auvik Integration.
Last modified 5mo ago