Connect your Prometheus alerts to PagerTree.
Prometheus Alertmanager creates alerts.
- When an alert is firing (
status == "firing") in Prometheus, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When an alert is resolved (
status == "resolved") in Prometheus, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from Prometheus Alertmanager into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Prometheus Alertmanager setup.
- 1.In your Prometheus Alertmanager receiver configuration, Copy & Paste the following, replacing <Copied PagerTree Endpoint URL> with your Endpoint URL.
# A default receiver
- name: 'pagertree_issues'
- url: '<Copied PagerTree Endpoint URL>'
- 1.Start the Alertmanager, or restart it for your configuration changes to take effect if was already running.
You have successfully completed the Prometheus Integration.