Comment on page
With Twilio Incoming SMS, PagerTree users can:
- When a new SMS comes in from Twilio, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to route an incoming SMS from Twilio into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Twilio account setup.
- 3.Navigate to your purchased number Develop -> Phone Numbers -> Manage -> Active Numbers.
- 5.On the Phone Number Configure Tab, under Messaging -> A Message Comes In
- 1.Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied earlier
- 2.Ensure the type is Webhook
- 3.Ensure the action is HTTP POST
- 4.Click SaveConfige the messaging endpoint for the incoming sms integration.
You have successfully completed the Twilio (Incoming SMS) integration.