Post to Channel
Connect your Mattermost channels to PagerTree.
- PagerTree -> Mattermost (post to channel) - Continue reading this page.
Messages are sent to Mattermost channels, making sure the right channels are notified of alerts.
- When an alert in PagerTree is opened/acknowledged/resolved/dropped, PagerTree will post a message to a channel of your choice.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alerts from PagerTree into Mattermost channel. The estimated time for this integration is 5 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Mattermost account setup.
- 1.In the top left, click the hamburger menu icon, then select Integrations.Navigate to integrations.
- 2.On the integrations page, click the Incoming Webhooks.Click on the incoming webhooks integration.
- 3.On the Incoming Webhooks page, click the Add Incoming Webhook button.Click the add incoming webhook button.
- 4.In the Add Form:
- 1.Title - PagerTree
- 2.Channel - Select the channel you want PagerTree to post messages to
- 3.Username - pagertree
- 4.Profile Picture - https://pagertree.com/assets/img/logo/pagertree-icon-256-256.png
- 5.Click Save.Mattermost PagerTree Configuration.
- 5.Click Copy Icon Button.Copy the Webhook URL.
- 6.Click Done.
- 2.In the New integration form:
- 1.Name - Input a friendly name
- 2.URL - Paste the Mattermost URL you copied earlier.
- 3.Events - Select the events you would like to get notified of.
- 3.Click Create.
You have successfully completed the Mattermost (post to channel) Integration.
You can suppress outgoing messages by using the integration outgoing rules (ex: You only want a certain teams messages to a channel). Please see Outgoing Webhook - Outgoing Rules for full documentation on the functionality.