Connect your Slack workspace to PagerTree. Receive Slack notifications from PagerTree.
Slack users will experience a seamless connection between Slack and PagerTree. Not only will users now receive notifications via Slack, but they will also be able to perform many actions like creating, acknowledging, and resolving alerts.
- You will receive notifications in Slack when an alert is created, acknowledged, or dropped in PagerTree.
- You can interact with PagerTree through slash commands in Slack.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to connect your Slack workspace with PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 1 minute. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Slack account setup.
- 2.In your General Settings Click the Add to Slack button. This will take you to the Slack Authorization page.In General Settings, click the "Add to Slack" button.
- 3.In the upper right hand corner of the Authorization page, select the workspace you would like to install the PagerTree App to.Select the appropriate workspace.
- 4.Click the Authorize button.Click "Authorize".
You have successfully completed the Slack Notifications Integration. You will now receive notifications in Slack and will also be able to seamlessly interact with PagerTree through Slack.