PagerTree Stakeholder Notifications
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree now officially supports stakeholder notifications! With stakeholder notifications it’s easy to keep executives, product managers, or other individuals informed of the status of ongoing incidents.
Stakeholder Notification Features:
- Notify any user in your PagerTree account
- Notify any email address
- Customize incident events that trigger stakeholder notifications (created/acknowledged/resolved/dropped)
Configuring Stakeholder Notifications is easy!
- Navigate to the team page
- In the upper right hand corner, click the Add / Edit Stakeholder Communications button
- Select the appropriate users, emails, and events
- Click the Save button.