Site24x7 Integration Guide
Site24x7 is a full stack performance monitoring solutions company. The company provides monitoring solutions such as mobile, website and web application monitoring, server and network monitoring, public and private cloud monitoring, and application performance monitoring in one console.
How Site24x7 users benefit from PagerTree
Site24x7 triggers user defined alerts by monitoring website uptime, downtime, and performance. PagerTree acts as the dispatcher for these alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules. PagerTree notifies them via email, sms, voice, and/or push notifications until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Functionality of Integration
The Site24x7 is one-way, meaning:
- When monitor is down (
STATUS == "DOWN") in Site24x7, an alert is created in PagerTree automatically.
- When monitor is up (
STATUS == "UP") in Site24x7, the alert is resolved in PagerTree automatically.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to send alarms from Site24x7 into PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 2 minutes. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Site24x7 account setup. It is also assumed you have created at least 1 Site24x7 monitor. If you need more information on how to create a new monitor, please see Site24x7’s documentation.
- From the action button, click the “Create Integration” button.
- In the “Create Integration” box, fill out the following:
- Name of the Integration,
- Select the Type to Site24x7
- Select an appropriate Urgency for when this integration is triggered
- Select the Team this alert will be assigned to
- Click Save
- Copy the Endpoint URL
- Admin -> Third-Party Integration
- On the Integrations Page click “Add Third Party Integration”
- On the Integrations Type Page click “Webhooks”
- On the Webhooks Page
- Integration Name - PagerTree
- Hook URL - Paste the PagerTree Endpoint URL you copied for URL
- HTTP Method - POST
- Post as JSON - checked
- Send Incident Parameters - checked
- Click Save
You have successfully completed the Site24x7 Integration. Now when a monitor in Site24x7 is down, PagerTree will create an alert and route it to the correct team member that is on-call. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com