Slack Integration Guide
|Logo||Company||Estimated Time||Functionality||Vendor Docs|
|Slack Technologies, Inc.||1 minute||Two-Way||view|
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so users can get more work done.
- Slack Notifications - Continue reading this page
- Slack to PagerTree (keyword trigger) - See Slack Outgoing Webhooks
- PagerTree to Slack (post to channel) - See Slack Incoming Webhooks
Slack users will experience a seamless connection between Slack and PagerTree. Not only will users now receive notifications via Slack, but they will also be able to perform many actions like creating, acknowledging, and resolving alerts.
The Slack integration is two-way, meaning:
- You will receive notifications in Slack when an alert is created, acknowledged, or dropped in PagerTree.
- You can interact with PagerTree through slash commands in Slack.
In this integration tutorial we will show you how to connect your Slack workspace with PagerTree. The estimated time for this integration is 1 minute. We assume that you already have a PagerTree and Slack account setup.
- Click your name in the upper left-hand corner.
- In your Notification Settings Click the Add to Slack button. This will take you to the Slack Authorization page.
- In the upper right hand corner of the Authorization page, select the workspace you would like to install the PagerTree App to.
- Click the Authorize button. —
You have successfully completed the Slack Integration. You will now receive notifications in Slack and will also be able to seamlessly interact with PagerTree through Slack. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]